The vowed life belongs inseparably
to the holiness of the Church.
We know that, despite our imperfections,
the God who loves us and calls us to holiness
can make our personal and community lives
into a witness of a people of saints.
Rule of Life #33
The following members of the Marianist Family currently have Causes introduced with the Holy See. Let us invoke their intercession in prayer!
- Blessed William Joseph Chaminade, priest and Founder
- Blessed Maria de la Conception, FMI, (Adèle de Batz de Trenquelleon), Religious and Foundress
- Blessed Marianist Martyrs of Ciudad Real (Carlos Erana, SM, Fidel Fuidio, SM, Jesús Hita, SM)
- Blessed Jakob Gapp, SM, Priest and Martyr
- Blessed Marianist Martyrs of Madrid (Miguel Leibar Garay, SM, Florencio Arnáiz Cejudo, SM, Joaquín Ochoa Salazar, SM, Sabino Ayastuy Errasti, SM)
- Venerable Domingo Lázaro, SM. Priest
- Venerable Faustino Perez-Manglano, Marianist Postulant
- Venerable Marie-Thérèse de Lamourous, Foundress (postulation by the Soeurs de Marie Joseph et de la Miséricorde)
- Servant of God Vicente López de Uralde, SM, Priest
- Servant of God Juan Vergareche Larrañaga, SM, Religious and Martyr (Postulation by the Diocese of, Spain)
The following causes are being prepared for introduction with the Holy See:
- Miguel (Michel) Quiroga, SM, Religious
- Raymond Halter, SM, Priest